The main objectives of this project are:
I. Strategic objectives:
- Contributing to improve high education offer in the Mediterranean basin;
- To train high quality professionals in the field of renewable and sustainable energy technologies, coming from different first degree backgrounds such as engineering, architecture, economics and environment;
- To contribute improving quality of education by ensuring that didactic materials and training methods from both EU and partner Universities satisfy EU quality assurance requirements and using distance learning technology;
- To develop high quality network between the above Middle Eastern Universities and EU Universities for Energy research and training;
- To improve the mobility of students at the Southern Mediterranean Universities through short educational visits to EU Universities and summer courses;
- To improve the employability of graduates of this MSc Course at the national and the international level;
- To contribute to answer the labor market demand of high level professionals in REEE field.
II. Specific objectives:
- To enhance the quality and relevance of higher education in the partner countries.
- To build up the capacity of higher education institutions in the partner countries and the EU, in particular for international cooperation and for a permanent modernization process, and to assist them in opening themselves up to society at large, the world of work and the wider world.
- To enhance networking among higher education institutions and research institutions across the Partner Countries and EU Member States.
- Modernization of curricula in academic disciplines identified as priorities by the Partner Countries, using the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), the three cycle system and the recognition of degrees.